WANTED: Event Coordinator
October 7, 2014
NAEBA Seeking Applicants for Part time, Seasonal Work
The North American Elk Breeders Association announces the opening for its Event Coordinator position. The North American Elk Breeders Association (NAEBA) represents elk ranchers across the United States and Canada.
The Event Coordinator's position duties include leading and completing the preparation of NAEBA's two annual events which include the annual convention in early August and the winter/spring meeting, which takes place in either January, February or March, depending on the year. This position is a part time role that will work from their own residence on their own time.
- Detail oriented and proactive work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing and computer skills, including emailing, word processing, spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Publisher and Excel.
- Knowledge or experience in the elk industry would be helpful, but not required.
- The highest amount of time commitment is from May-August and again mid-winter, depending upon when the winter event takes place. There will be follow up communication throughout the rest of the year. May, June, July and early August will be the most active months.
This person will be contracted labor. Please submit resumes or letters of application to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2014. Please note if you have any previous experience in event planning or knowledge of the elk industry. Contact Brenda at the NAEBA office at 320-543-3665 or Travis Lowe at 469-774-4580 or email@example.com with any questions.