2017 NAEBA Auction Services to be Open for Bids
September 14, 2016
Submit Bids to NAEBA Office by October 31
Several of NAEBA’s members provide auction services across the continent at various auctions, livestock sales and non-profit association fundraisers. Many of these members have actually provided auction services for NAEBA events, including but not limited to the annual convention fundraiser, animal select animal and semen benefit auctions that take place twice a year. For next year’s convention and March Mingle, as several members have approached the association about providing this service for NAEBA events, NAEBA is going to allow interested parties the opportunity to bid for the jobs.
NAEBA’s 2017 Annual Convention and International Antler Competition will take place on July 27-29, in Mankato, Minnesota. This event will feature the annual Friday Night Fun Auction with the annual Benefit Semen Auction following on Saturday night. NAEBA’s 2017 March Mingle will take place on March 10-11 in Denver, Colorado. The bids will be for these two events only.
NAEBA will allow anyone interested in providing auction services for one or both events to contact the association with their proposal.
NAEBA has had a rich history of having outstanding auctioneers at both the conventions and winter/spring events. NAEBA is opening the auctioneer services for bidding to ensure all interested members have a fair opportunity to assist the association with their unique craft. Moreover, as NAEBA is a not-for-profit organization, we are always working to keep overhead expenses as low as possible.
Any interested member can submit their bid in writing to the NAEBA Office by October 31, 2016.
Please include the following information:
1) Your proposed fee (if any)
2) Any amenities required (comped registration, travel, etc)
3) Number of years of auction experience
4) Other auction services you have provided for NAEBA in the past
5) Other auction services you have provided in the last year
6) Other auction services you have provided for benefit or association auctions
7) Can you perform auctioneer services in the United States?
8) Do you have online bidding capabilities? Is there an additional charge?
9) Do you have online streaming capabilities? Is there an additional charge?
10) Do you have ring men available? Is there an additional charge?